Before glueing your Sill Scuff protectors read this instruction.
1. You need to clean those sides of your car, where you glue scuff sills protectors. They should be dried and cleaned out from dust and pollution.
2. That's essential to decrease plastic with a mixture of isopropyl alcohol and water 70:30. To clean the "oily plastic" surface (polyethylene, polypropylene) before adhesion use heptane or special solvent (for example, 3M™ АС70). To increase adhesion that's recommended to use activator 3M ™ AP-111 or primer 3M ™ 94.
3. If metal is covered with paint coatings, you need to clean it with a rag made of a non-woven material (viscous), wetted in isopropyl alcohol.
4. Household and industrial solvents shouldn't be used as they contain admixtures, which worsen adhesive behavior of materials.
5. Try on scuff sills protector.
6. Take off the lower layer of paper (tape).
7. Preheat the tape with a hairdryer.
8. Glue and press over the entire surface.
9. An optimum temperature for sticking protectors - from + 15 ° to + 35 ° С.